Rewire with Susan
Common security vulnerabilities
Feb 09, 2021
00:25 - Welcome to #tech-goodness Tuesday!
00:40 - The good and ugly parts of modern browsers.
3:45 - XSS(Cross-site scripting)
- 4:34 - How does it happen?
- 8:24 - Ways to prevent it
- Filter and sanitize user input(Escaping)
- Use appropriate response headers
11:32 - CSRF(Cross-site Request Forgery)
- 12:05 - How does it happen?
- 13:47 - Who is vulnerable?
- 14:34 - Ways to prevent it
- CSRF tokens
- Validate request origin
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/rewirewithsusan)